• Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need

by  • November 9, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Confusion • 9 Comments

A,

I’m so confused.
    Some days I think you really do have feelings for me,
    then there are days like today where you completely ignore my texts.
    I want to be with you.
    I want to do everything in my power to make it happen.
    Do you even care? Because I really thought you did.
    I’m risking so much to see you, do you even appreciate it?
    Or do you not want me to go out there at all?
    I really do like you, I think about you everyday.
    I think about us, and how good we’d be.

I just want you to know, I haven’t booked my flight yet.
    It’s not too late for me to change my mind about going.
    So if you want to see me, you better fucking show it,
    because you’re breaking my heart.

9 Responses to Sometimes the one you want is not the one you need

1. C
      November 9, 2011 at 8:24 pm

Easiest way to deal with this is to say “Forget it” Obviously not worth the time

2. jeym
      November 9, 2011 at 8:56 pm

We’re absolutely on the same situation. You guys should clear things up before it’s too late. Goodluck!

3. anon
      November 9, 2011 at 9:35 pm

I know exactly what you mean.

4. Author
      November 9, 2011 at 10:47 pm

My problem is deep down in my heart I feel like this guy could really be the one.
      I don’t want to “forget it” until we figure everything out.

5. ANEWDAY
      November 10, 2011 at 5:26 am

Ignoring your texts is not good though, yeah a discussion would be good to clear things up. Listen to your gut feeling though. If there is something already that is breaking you in this relationship, then you need to take a step back and breath for a moment, and really think things through. Be sure it’s your head thinking, and not your feelings.

6. Trina
      November 11, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Hey, I just went through this exact same situation. And from my experience, if a man wants to be with you he WILL DO EVERYTHING IN HIS POWER to show you he wants to be with you. There will be NO CONFUSION and NO DOUBT.

Your texts won’t be ignored and you won’t be lonely. You will feel loved and happy AS YOU DESERVE TO BE.

Whoever is making you feel sad, is not a good man and doesn’t deserve you. I promise you that the longer you let him make you feel less than you are, the sorrier you will be later in life.

You (and I and every girl in this world!) deserve to be with someone who wants to be with us and only us. And makes us feel like princesses.

Be strong and say goodbye. The sooner the better, I promise!

Good luck to you!

7. Author
      November 12, 2011 at 11:16 pm

It’s just hard because I never know when he’s working. He’s hard enough to get a hold of, it’s been a real hassle lately.
      My gut is telling me I want to be with him, but my gut has been really wrong before.
      Either way I’m going to get on a plane and see him because I know the easiest way to figure stuff out is face to face. So we’ll see where it goes from there.

Thank you guys, I really do need the advice.

8. ANEWDAY
      November 13, 2011 at 7:56 am

Always here if you need us =)

9. Author
      November 17, 2011 at 11:10 am

I think I’ve got it all figured out.