• I’m sorry.

by  • November 9, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Cheating, Dating, Short -n- Sweet • 8 Comments

I’m sorry that you’ll never know this, but your boyfriend cheated on you. I’m so, so sorry, and I can’t ever take it back. I wish I had the guts to tell you, he cheated on you with me.
    I am so, so incredibly sorry. And it kills me every day.

8 Responses to I’m sorry.

1. Anne On
      November 9, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Tell them. You should absolutely tell them. They may end up hating you…but they deserve to know their boyfriend is a cheater.

Please do it.

2. Carrie
      November 10, 2011 at 9:01 am

I agree. tell them. It may hurt them but she is looking like a fool and he is geting away with it. No woman should go through that pain. I went through it. I was never told. I found out later and it was more painful not knowing for so long. Tell her.. Wouldn’t you want the same?…

3. L
      November 10, 2011 at 11:11 am

I third this. I wish the chick who screwed around with my ex had had the balls to let me know. I went a month without knowing for sure. I did know something was going on. She could have saved me from a lot of pain by doing so. Here’s your chance to be the bigger person.

4. Disagree
      November 10, 2011 at 11:44 am

Telling her to release YOUR guilty conscience? How selfish! You made a mistake, don’t ever do it again and stay away from their relationship. It’s between the two of them and all this body body women stuff? Bunch of crap if you ask me. Always ulterior motives behind it all. If you all can’t be honest to yourselves on this anon world then what have we become? If he is a cheater, she will find out anyway! For some reason men are never quite smart enough to hide the truth. 😛

5. Anne On
      November 10, 2011 at 12:38 pm

She wouldn’t be telling the other girl for her own benefit. She’d be telling her so the girl can get out of a shitty relationship with a selfish loser and find someone worthy of her, who doesn’t stray and respects her.

6. ANEWDAY
      November 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm

I would have to agree with Carrie and Anne on that one.

7. Trina
      November 11, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Honestly, I’ve been in your situation before. I feel like you weren’t worried about the girlfriend when you were hooking up with him. So, most likely, you are only considering telling her now that things have gone sour with your guy. Therefore, you’re only thinking about telling her because you want to get back at him passive aggressively…

So it’s best just to consider it a lesson learned on your part, and not get yourself involved in situations like this going forward.

Best of luck to you! I do not judge you, I’ve been here before myself and learned the hard way!

8. C
      November 27, 2011 at 2:57 pm

tell them

if you have the balls to hook up with a taken man, then have the balls to tell his girlfriend.