• why?

by  • November 3, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 6 Comments

why do people pretend? how come even if you love someone more than anything you pretend not to?
    why did i mess everything up? i was so scared that everything was a lie i couldn’t see how much love you had for me. i ruined us. i walked away.
    you were right. about everything.
    all i want right now is to be in your arms and kiss you goodnight ..
    why did i let my insecurities ruin everything we could’ve had?
    why…

6 Responses to why?

1. Anonymous
      November 4, 2011 at 3:13 am

Maybe you can turn it around? Try.

2. S.
      November 4, 2011 at 8:12 am

Love that song “If at first you don’t succeed, pick yourself up and try again, try again’….
      If you feel the way you do, if you feel you can do better this time around, don’t just give up but express yourself! If s/he is important enough to you? You will!

3. Me
      November 4, 2011 at 10:32 am

If your name starts with an S my heart my skip a beat…

4. amber
      November 4, 2011 at 11:09 pm

i just miss my boyfriend …well ex boyfriend. as simple as that. it sounds cheesy but what we had east more than just a first love. i still believe w my whole heart we aren’t done

5. @amber
      November 5, 2011 at 11:15 am

Love is never easy. If you still care you should really send him this or just talk to him and let him know. What do you have to loose? You lost him already but maybe win him back. Pride is where the socks are, you know, get over it.

6. lovingbyproxy
      November 30, 2011 at 5:04 pm

You are right. About everything save one.
      I was wrong…WAY wrong. But you had no way of knowing because u left immediately. never even came close to finding out. never even came close to getting to know ME. It was always about you and what I thought u needed so that u could… just see something i’d show u that u felt for me, something i’d force on u, something i’d explain for you about how things needed and would be. And oh boy i truly was sure i could do it too.
      Turns out I was so wrong and never in a million years would have predicted an outcome such as what occurred. In my head i guessed different things that might be, but none of them were what happened. go figure.

As for the stuff i was “right about”…? none of it was ‘me being right’ about anything. Those were all just observations of stuff that existed. Stuff i have no claim on, but rather was just a messenger, a narrator of sorts. So that i’d have something to say.
      Truly one of my lowest, most desperate times way back when (and on/off for a long while after) was realizing that… as soon as i stop talking, there would be nothing because nothing was coming from u except stuff in my imagination.
      And understandably so. because of the circumstances and all.
      I was too hurt then to take my share of blame. I see now how huge it was.

I’m not him/her of course but want to wish u the best. Reading your words helped me and i thank you for letting me borrow them.