• I still love you

by  • November 3, 2011 • Breaking Up • 11 Comments

I don’t want to be in love with you anymore. We didn’t work out and I’m trying so hard to get over you but I’m still in love with you. There’s still this part of me that thinks maybe we could work it out at some point. But you can’t just wait for me to decide that. You need to move on too, and I’m so scared that by the time I want you back, you’ll be gone.

I’m scared you won’t change. That things will go back to being horrible like they were.

I’m jealous of every guy you talk to. When I see people flirting with you on Facebook I want to punch them in the fucking face. I still think you’re mine.

I’m too fucking young to be in love. This is bullshit.

11 Responses to I still love you

1. A non ee moose
      November 4, 2011 at 8:46 am

I want to stop loving you, I don’t know how

2. sara
      November 4, 2011 at 11:43 am

its just as much your fault. stop being so inconsistent and makeup your mind.

3. JB
      November 4, 2011 at 1:53 pm

You’re not the only one. Try to move on and hang in there. You’ll make it through no matter what, though. Promise.

4. Author
      November 4, 2011 at 1:58 pm

It’s impossible right now. I can’t stop thinking about all the amazing times we had together, and I also can’t stop thinking about all the problems we had that didn’t get fixed. I have no good options it feels like.

5. anon
      November 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm

I wish this was written about me. It seems like it could be, but I have no way of knowing if this author is my ex. :/

But if it was, I would say: I could never move on from you, honeybear. You mean everything to me and I want to wait for you to come back. You’re my first love and the only guy I’ve ever cared for like this. With as good as you were to me, it’s hard to imagine finding someone better. I know there are flaws in me that you can’t stand, and I’ll do whatever it takes to improve myself. I’d do anything to have you in my arms again.

6. amber
      November 4, 2011 at 4:05 pm

if my ex wrote this for me…
      ill never be over you. youre forever in my heart. ill always say yes to you. always. whether it be today, tomorrow or ten years from now.
      i would drop EVERYTHING to be in your arms.

7. rachel
      November 5, 2011 at 8:31 am

this sounds like my ex. oh well.

8. Cole
      November 6, 2011 at 10:00 pm

Maybe I am just making it this way in my head..but it sounds like my love, or at least what he would say if he felt this way. I want it to be him..soo bad, because I love him so much still. Even though we used to have some bad times, the good times were incredible.

Ultimately..the way we are right now is my fault. I’m sorry.

9. B
      November 7, 2011 at 9:50 am

just wait… when it feels right you will know. Its like taking bread out of the oven before its done, you will just be dissapointed, but if you wait until its ready it will be amazing. All in due time. Trust the process of love.

10. Alice
      November 7, 2011 at 9:08 pm

You’re right. I’m young and in love as well. Such a distraction. Such bullshit.

11. Srivats
      November 8, 2011 at 9:34 am

Seriously man. Thats like such an accurate description of what I’m going through right now. Or rather – what my girlfriend is going through right now. I wish she’d have faith in me when I say we can make this work.