• Tell Me How You Feel

by  • November 2, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, To You • 7 Comments

So this is to you. You wonder about me I know because I am not a very open person, not like you anyway. If you wonder whether I like you, yes I do. Would I take risks for you? Yes I will. I would risk it all for you if only you show me that you’re worth it. Show me that this is what you want more than anything. That I am what you want. Then I will do anything for you. I wouldn’t care what anyone else says. But not until then. I might be falling for you. I won’t ever admit it unless you say it first. You know that’s just the way I am. I want us to get more serious. I don’t know what you want. What do you want? If you’re falling for me too please tell me because I’m getting tired. Tired of waiting. Tired of hoping that today will be the day you tell me. Or maybe tomorrow, or the next time we are together. Stop making me fall for you if you’re not going to be there to catch me. I’m tired of being one of many. I want to me someone’s one and only. If that’s not what you want then tell me. But if it is…if you feel this way too……Tell me. Take a risk with me.

7 Responses to Tell Me How You Feel

1. MT
      November 2, 2011 at 1:38 pm

thats me, word for word.
      I feel ya.
      hope you no longer have to wait and that you get what you want.

2. catcher
      November 2, 2011 at 8:02 pm

Same here. Same story. Patiently waiting. Or maybe this is from you to me?

3. coffee
      November 2, 2011 at 10:57 pm

I don’t know how to do this,that is why I keep an extra pair of tennis around….RUN

4. thatguy
      November 3, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Nothing kills me more than wondering if this is meant for me and I feel the same way about you…

5. a
      November 4, 2011 at 2:18 pm

tell him/her. you need to take a risk too

6. Sally
      November 27, 2011 at 2:53 pm

Thank you for writing this letter as it confirms exactly what I need to do even though this letter isnt addressed to me personally. Or is it?…well you never know do you?
      I can’t and won’t wait til it’s too late. I’m in love with him and I have been since we first met in October 2008 (I remember everything, even what he was wearing and where I was sitting, and what he said to me)
      I am going to show him what he means to me…I won’t wait.

7. heartbreaker1007
      November 28, 2011 at 1:44 am

I want her to say this to me.. Cuz I know that’s how she is.. But for her to actually think this about me… Long shot. She’d never fall in love with a girl. We aren’t even together