• Our soaked sheets

by  • July 27, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Sex • 12 Comments

E-

I’m married now, to someone else, I’ll never tell you that I think about you often. I think about our sex. It was amazing. I craved you constantly. You were an animal in bed. Never again will I know love making like yours. I wish I could tell my husband how to be more like you. He’s so neglectful of my sexual needs, and you fulfilled my every desire. Remember how we would stay up into the morning hours using eachother? I know you were always so tired at work the next day. But I loved your hands on my hips when you pushed yourself inside me. I ached for the next time you’d touch me. In the shower, on the floor, in the car, on the counter, in front of the mirror, and in your bed. That bed. It was always soaked in our sweat. We had to do laundry almost every night. smh.

I vowed to another man, and I will always be faithful and loyal to him. But in my dreams I replay all of our nights together.
    -S

12 Responses to Our soaked sheets

1. A
      July 27, 2011 at 11:21 am

I remember mine, too…had his dream again last night…

*fist bump*

2. Carrie
      July 27, 2011 at 11:37 am

I have one of these now. His name starts with E. It sounds like him. I love the passion he brought to my life. I didnt have it before. He has opened me to a whole new level of passion and love. I want to marry him. He said he will love me forever and for the first time in my 33 years I believe it.

3. Tina
      July 27, 2011 at 11:40 am

I’ve had one of those, too. Thankful for the memories and the opportunity to experience such an incredible sexual connection. I still long for our nights together. That will never pass. Speak up to you husband with your needs, or it may end up being too late. You never know, he may be more of an animal than you ever dreamed. Once you open the door, it is easier than you think.

4. R
      July 27, 2011 at 3:47 pm

I remember mine too…and miss him. But the relationship I have now is worth more than the sex with my ex.

5. Steven
      July 27, 2011 at 6:59 pm

S-

I am sorry to hear the husband can’t match E. Maybe, sooner or later your husband will come around and it will be similar if not better than what you have experienced in the past. Until then, hopefully the husband does everything E didn’t do for you. It sounds like E only had one thing going for him anyway. Maybe he wasn’t as good as you thought. You probably don’t know it but E probably thinks about you to. Hoping that you would find what you were looking for…what you didn’t find in him.

The way it sounds, I am sure he enjoyed it as much as you did too!

-S

6. Lissa
      July 28, 2011 at 1:48 pm

I have an ‘E’ that I have made beautiful love with. Now though, I’m not sure how he feels about me, but I will always consider him my first true, realy, passionate love. The love we made and shared can’t be compared to anything I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. I just want it back, back to how it used to be. I don’t just want to be E’s best friend anymore. I want him now and forever. I just hope and pray that someday soon, he says that he feels the same way. 🙂

7. J
      July 28, 2011 at 3:40 pm

WOW! I’ve been there, and when you have something like that you miss it when its gone! OMG do I miss that, the hours of passion, like an electrical current running through our bodies, wooo its unforgettable

8. Liss
      July 29, 2011 at 6:24 am

these experiences match so many songs and replay in dreams so often. ive been there too, and i’m only 16! i miss that guy. we made love and nothing else..so amazing.

9. y
      July 30, 2011 at 4:20 am

that was beautiful, i would hate to be there.

10. savannah
      August 1, 2011 at 11:00 am

You say you will never be unfaithful to your husband. But you should know you are being worse than unfaithful to him in your dreams, your thoughts, your inner most desires. Marriage and being faithful is not just on the outside, you are committing every part of your soul to someone… and those thoughts of yours are just as guilty as if you were truly having a love affair in the physical sense as well.
      you need help when it comes to these thoughts of yours or eventually i promise you it will be the desmise of your marriage. stop riding the fence and either move on with your whole being with your real husband… or get off the marriage train and go have your crazy amazing sex with this other man. You’re going to ruin your marriage eventually by what you are letting your mind do.

11. tom
      August 1, 2011 at 12:07 pm

Liss, if you can relate to that at 16, you need help, sugar.

12. feeling
      August 1, 2011 at 7:38 pm

in my case it wasn’t so much soaked sheet BUT myself soaking wet for this one guy… it has taken me forever to get over him; i really do try not to go there into that space, that memory… too painful. 🙁