• Paradox- a question

by  • July 18, 2011 • * Safe for Work *, Confusion, Short -n- Sweet • 7 Comments

Dear Everyone,

What do you do when you think you’re falling for the right person but it’s just clearly the wrong time,
    Sincerely, I know you’re gonna think I’m too young to say he’s the right person, but trust me, he is.

7 Responses to Paradox- a question

1. anonymous
      July 18, 2011 at 4:46 pm

It’s very rare that the right time comes later. The time is now. Maybe you could be together and negotiate what’s not right about the time to make it work even if it looks different than what you perceive it is supposed to. Good luck!

2. Past
      July 18, 2011 at 11:23 pm

Well, I have my parents to blame – I decided the time was right, they decided to disown me if I continued to pursue him.
      You know what they say about blood and water….

In hindsight…I wonder what may have happened. I’ll always love him. But I’m in love with the man that’s currently in my life, and couldn’t be happier. It’s like comparing a river to the sea. Beautiful and terrifying or majestic and never-ending? Which is which? Who am I to say?

3. Uncool
      July 19, 2011 at 2:43 am

When it was the right time, I thought to get it off my chest right then and there. While it didn’t work out, I still made sure I rebounded by focusing on schooling. The one thing to make sure is this, don’t ever bring your personal life onto your work whether its school or some job. Those two have to be separate otherwise you will tear yourself apart from stress.

Again you have to reevaluate how much you want him to be a part of your life as much as he wants to be part of yours. Make sure you consider your dreams and ambitions in the process because the two cannot conflict with each other if a decision is to be made ie. moving out and living with him for instance.

4. Ditto
      December 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm

I believe you. I found mine, too.

5. paradoxicalanswer
      December 3, 2011 at 9:35 am

All you can really do in these situations is make sure you are right….About being wrong that is. Person and time are not the only factors. Situations can be difficult to see clearly once you’ve already decided that you have already clearly seen them.

6. .
      December 4, 2011 at 7:55 am

I am not young anymore and if I have learned one thing in life it’s this; If I had waited for the right time? I wouldn’t have my son, the light of my life. If I would have waited for the right time? I would have never learned about love. If I would have waited for the right time? I would probably still be waiting. For what? I wouldn’t even know. Live life to the fullest, every day, best that you feel that you can. Tomorrow is granted to nobody and you will never know unless you try. Mistakes are part of the gig, don’t be afraid to make them – they make you grow.

7. parodoxicalanswer
      December 4, 2011 at 11:59 am

Thank you “.”…your words, too, rest MY case.