• 7 Responses to “I don’t know if I’ll make it, but watch how good I’ll fake it.”

1. Anonymous
      July 11, 2011 at 4:21 pm

What are you faking? Why?

2. Uncool
      July 11, 2011 at 4:40 pm

I know this is going to sound incredibly dumb but my instructor told me when I first started nursing – “Fake it till you make it.” I mean at first I thought she was joking as that sounded completely stupid and would put a bad reputation onto yourself.

However in the past couple of months it has really helped because at times when I don’t feel confident in what I do, I just remember that it doesn’t matter how you started but its how your finish. Finishing my first year has been truly humbling and somewhat hellish but it was worth it as now graduation and finishing is so close.

In any case the whole point I am trying to get across is that even if you may feel that you may not meet someone standards or even your own, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t hold yourself back by not being confident and passionate about what your doing. Just take it from me, probably the biggest dork in this program but I’ve grown so much these past couple months that I hardly recognize the man I am today. And the great part is its not even over. ^_^

3. Anonymous
      July 11, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Makes complete sense to me, I’ve done it often enough myself. I thought you meant fake it with someone you love or something, which sometimes isn’t a good thing. Keep it up, you will make it 🙂

4. Uncool
      July 11, 2011 at 6:00 pm

Glad I cleared that up, its something we often do in the beginning of anything anyway even if we are scared out of our minds. Just human nature. 🙂

5. X
      July 11, 2011 at 8:52 pm

Eyyyy that’s my line…..
      😀 okay okay I know it is pretty universal!
      I feel you.

6. anon
      July 11, 2011 at 8:58 pm

About moving on.

7. just Kate
      July 11, 2011 at 9:39 pm

Dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign? (: I hope you were quoting this song because I love it. Haha.