15 things that I have to say to certain people in my life. Each person is a different number
1. I wish you’d realize how much I do care for you and enjoy being around you. I don’t understand why we are always fighting now. I have a tattoo, gauges, and I’ve done so much that you’d be disappointed at me for…I’m not the ideal daughter when I’m not around you.
2. Stop your bitching about everything. It’s your fault that we turned out the way we did. Maybe if you had raised us like you were supposed to instead of fucking some slut, then we’d be your ideal kids. But that’s all your fault.
3. Honestly I dislike you. All you do is complain about how your life sucks when really you’ve got it all. So they took your phone for a WEEK. That’s no reason to over dose on fucking pills and shit. Just stop.
4. I’m glad you’re finally happy with someone who would treat you right. I wish we had had that chance…I’ll never really tell you how I really feel because I cherish our friendship too much. You’re the only guy who has ever seen me cry. Thank you so much for always being there for me when I really needed someone. I love you more than you’d ever know.
5. I can’t believe you two are going to college at the end of summer. For the past 3 years you two have been more than sisters to me. I love you both so much. You’ve shown me who I really am by helping me truly express myself.
6. You’re a good kid, I don’t understand how you are putting up with her though.
7. Stop being such a whore. You already have a boyfriend.
8. please stop doing drugs. You’re so young, and you have so much potential. You once told me about addictions and how bad they were and how low it is for someone to hide behind one. And now you are. Please.
9. You died last Tuesday. I only got the chance to hangout with you once. I wish we had chilled more, you were a really good kid. You’re in a better place now though.
10. You moving back to Atlanta is probably one of the worst things ever for those 3. You 4 were inseparable and now I’m not sure how they’ll all deal with you gone.
11. Apparently trust means nothing to you.
12. I’m sorry I don’t feel the same as you do for me…
13. You’re like the older brother that I’ve never had. I love you. You look out for me, and it’s nice to see that someone cares like you do, thank you
14. Don’t worry. I’ll go to college. I know you’re worried I won’t, but mom and dad will be able to pay for it, I just don’t know what I want to do with my life yet, and mom and dad have always been so proud of you being so driven. I don’t feel like they’ll feel the same way for me.
15. If you move to TN I don’t know what I’ll do with myself. You moved in may 2010. You’ve changed my life so much. We’re like twins. I know you want to move to TN to be with her but honestly you moving is going to affect everyone here along with so many more. It’s only been over a little more than a year that you moved here but you’ve touched so many.