• Dear Sarah,

by  • June 24, 2011 • Confession • 9 Comments

Hey, I need to confess to you.

I really hate you, I’m just going to bluntly say that I hate you, I think, actually I know that you are a disgusting human being, you’re fucked up and psycho, you need serious help.

I wish that every day you would die, I wish you would disappear from existence, yeah, that’s how much I hate you, you stupid cunt. I need to be more civilized with this confession, but I can’t, just the thought of you makes me want to kill. I hate you so incredibly much, sometimes I can’t even stand it. I’m sick of your lies and your constant pathetic ways of trying to get attention. You seek out attention too damn much. You need to stop, it’s getting really annoying and aggravating to have to see.

I need to confess, I’ve been posting on your tumblr, but I’ve been posting the truth, telling you that you’re ugly and how I want you to die, I have been the one posting that and before I would go on your Formspring and starting shit with you, because that’s how much I hate you. I’ve been turning people against you because you don’t deserve to have these wonderful people in your life. I know it’s pathetic, but I know it isn’t as pathetic as you. You fucked up my life, I know it wasn’t intentionally, but still you fucked up my mind.

To return the favor, I was going to call the police and tell them how you’re not eating and how you’re cutting or whatever other fucked up thing you’re doing, but I wasn’t going to do it out of concern for your safety, I was going to do it so that you would be gone for a very long time, I hated seeing your ugly face all over my fucking Facebook. Thank god you deleted me. Oh and another thing, I always loved posting all over your stuff and telling you anonymously you’re ugly and fat so that you would think you’re really ugly and fat in hopes of you killing yourself or something.

Please disappear out of existence soon.

From,
    The girl that despises your very being.

9 Responses to Dear Sarah,

1. Anon
      June 24, 2011 at 11:10 am

You’re a piece of fucking shit. Stop caring about other people’s lives so much and live your own pathetic one. Everyone has their struggles– let them.

By the way, I wish you had called the police. Maybe you would have been fined for wasting their time with shit the police don’t care about, like teen angst and anorexia. Newsflash– that’s not police work, idiot. The police don’t care if someone cuts themself, or doesn’t eat, because that’s not their job.

You call Sarah a waste, but look at your useless life– what have you done that’s productive? All you do is harass people all day to make you feel better about your empty life. Grow the fuck up before, God forbid, someone takes your childish games seriously.

2. Sarah
      June 24, 2011 at 11:43 am

Fuck. you.
      You must be one piece of low-life scum of the earth to put so much time and energy into making someone’s life miserable. & if they did the same to you and wronged you so bad that you can’t pick yourself up and so you have decided to LOWER yourself to their level, then you are no better than this Sarah. There is a place below for people like you who say,do, and wish such horrific things. Get over yourself. This girl is just one person, don’t let them have so much control over your life. Grow up and be a better person. Don’t add to someone who clearly has enough mental trauma. Stop and save yourself before you become a disgrace of a human being. Show some humanity. Stop sacrificing your happiness at the expense of others as well.

3. Sarah
      June 24, 2011 at 11:56 am

Alright, my last comment was harsh, but still, It doesn’t matter what your motives are, your actions are inexcusable. Leave her be and go find some peace yourself.

4. fkjsdf
      June 25, 2011 at 1:47 am

I really like how you people are saying this person is pathetic when she already pointed out that she is pathetic, she probably doesn’t give a fuck what you guys say.
      Haters gonna’ hate.

5. Anonymous
      June 25, 2011 at 1:57 am

LOL, this letter made me laugh.
      fuck all you bitches hatin’
      it’s motherfucking constructive criticism,
      to me this person isn’t fucking pathetic, there
      awesome. I wish this Sarah fuck would kill herself off already, then your life wouldn’t be complete misery cause of her.
      also, yes. let the haters hate, it’s probably for the better, LOL.
      all bitchin you out when they don’t even know the whole background n shitt.
      I love you <3
      idgaf who made this, because you made my life.
      lmao, you also don't have to show humanity for a bitch you hate, YADIGG?
      fuck humanity, do what you want n shitt. fuck all those support shitt n what not.

6. anonymous
      June 25, 2011 at 2:10 am

^fuckin right

7. Anon
      June 25, 2011 at 5:29 am

Anyone who encourages pain, suffering, bullying, self-harm, or suicide has a special place reserved for them in Hell.

8. Anonymous
      June 25, 2011 at 11:19 am

anyone who bitches about people bitchin deserves a spot in hell. 🙂

9. Anon
      June 25, 2011 at 3:59 pm

I enjoyed this confession. Everyone at some point in their lives have someone of who’s existence they completely despise. The other comments here may call you petty or something along the lines of that but you have your reasons I’m sure, no I’m positive. Everyone, EVERYONE can be petty, vicious, or what have you, naturally they wont admit that because its a lot easier to bash you blindly and look like a good guy. None of you have the right to go ahead and swing blindly at the writer as you know not the details let alone admit that you are and probably have committed similar deeds maybe not as specific but certainly something as malicious. Innocent none of you are. Not that my words are going to stop anyone from expressing their “opinions” or that they should but try to be a bit more honest and not be so closed minded and how about looking at this with personal experience.

By all means this is a confession, this person needed to get this off their chest. The writer even acknowledges that it should be more civilized and composed but due to pent up rage among other emotions they couldn’t be. By writing this letter this person seeks to put this behind them it may not say that specifically but the sheer fact that it exists does. Express how you feel and put it behind you.

You should acknowledge that what she is doing may be a bit harsh then again you don’t know that for sure. Do you think this Sarah girl stands idly by? I doubt it. Seeing as the author’s hate is so strong I’m sure its quite obvious whom she is to this girl, suspicions must be about. I’m sure none of you would hold your tongue and your actions if something was done to you.

Perk up, open your eyes, and respect. Assuming your right with none of the details well you’re just being naive. I don’t assume I’m right but i think i view it as fair as possible. No biased here, although i mainly defended the writer as it needed to be done, but just don’t be too hasty to claim your stake in one side.