50 favourite things:
1. 3 pairs of earrings I claimed out of my late grandmothers possessions
2. My wall of Polaroid photos across my bathroom tiles
3. My bed
4. Social networking
5. My school art teacher
6. My dads vintage ski jumper- which I will forever use as a blanket
7. Vitamin water
9. Frozen yoghurt
10. My small collection of prized high heels
11. Tea, and of course coffee
12. My aunties ability to fight to watch cartoons and never anything serious
13. How easily my friends can take the mick out of me. Constantly.
14. My phone
15. Ed Sheeran
16. Sadly, The Twilight Saga
19. A ring I was given by a boy when I was 13
22. Painting in watercolours and inks
23. The words actually, amazing, and seriously.
25. Skiing, although I’ve only been once
27. Vogue, and vanity fair
28. Chanel lipstick I bought in Paris, and have only ever worn once, and was 29 euros
29. The smell of my dads aftershave
30. The smell of my dads coconut hair gel
31. My grandmothers nervous giggle
33. Men’s tracksuit bottoms
35. My birthday
36. Canon EOS 1000D, my SLR camera
37. A torn, stained photo of my late grandmother as a newborn, we discovered in a chest of her possessions
38. The surprise hugs my friends Chloe gives from behind you when you least expect it
39. When my dad made me pray for him to receive a new guitar on Christmas Eve when I was 6, and in the morning it was magically sitting on our living room floor, and he then named it after me.
40. Getting my nails done
41. Going into ‘Big London’ as my friend calls it for lunch in China Town
42. My family’s favourite little restaurant in Southern Italy, the best steak in the world for 10 Euros
43. My nicknames such as Fifi, Evielyn, Hillster, Evosticks, eves, thumper (after a fainting phase), and my all time favourite- Evie Master.
44. The Kardashians
45. Oddly, action and some sci-fi movies
46. Mine and my dads ritual of watching Some like it Hot, various times a year, to satisfy my obsession with Marilyn Monroe my dad instilled in me
47. Looking back at my diary I wrote when I was around 7- 10 years old
48. When my mum frequently asks me what certain chav words me, most recently, ‘Mandem’.
49. My friend, Tarans hair, which I would kill for.
50. Being born in to a totally eclectic, unique family, and being raised the was I am.
50 favourite things: