• Dear christians.

by  • November 19, 2010 • Advice, God, To You • 7 Comments

no god ever invented exists. not yours, not allah (who is really basically the same as yahweh and the great i am), not any of the hindu gods. the only thing that exists is the fucked up human race and all the myriad species on earth. i can’t wait for you to find out. it’ll be great.

i’m waiting, patiently, to see you, the righteous, fall out of your perceived grace and into the ranks of the realists.

we’ll throw a party for you. it’ll be the best and most un-brainwashing party you’ll ever know.

7 Responses to Dear christians.

1. IStillBelieve
      November 19, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Take this letter and flip it the other way.

2. croquet
      November 19, 2010 at 7:43 pm

Not very Christianly of you, istillbelieve. To taunt and wish disappointment for others.

Religion, lol.

3. Believer
      November 19, 2010 at 8:03 pm

I, too, am a believer. I am not brainwashed. I am probably much more logical than most so-called realists and skeptics. As far as IStillBelieve taunting and wishing disappointment on others, I see no such thing.

I’m sad to hear how many people really feel this way. I assure you, others like myself will not ever pressure you into our way of thinking, because that’s not how it works. Religion is, indeed, the opiate of the masses. What I have is a relationship with the Creator. I know what real love is, because God IS Love. Our only wish as Christians is to help others see what we see. We will never pressure you, we won’t shove our beliefs down your throat; not the good ones, anyway.

I’m sorry you’ve been hurt by the huge amount of fake Christians who claim one thing and do the exact opposite. We only want to see you on the better side of life when the time comes.

If you choose to blatantly disregard God, that’s fine. He’s broken-hearted over it, even moreso than most letters on this website, but He will let you go, just as many people let their loved ones go to follow their dreams, despite what may really lay ahead.

4. IStillBelieve
      November 19, 2010 at 8:04 pm

Just because I’m Chrstian means that I have a mark on me that says I am the only one who has to act decent?

I don’t wish disappointment on anyone. I just think this person should realize we all have opinions and that it doesn’t just go one way.

5. Jesus Freak
      November 20, 2010 at 9:38 am

I believe there is a God. Sometimes it’s difficult to understand. But there is a God. I don’t push belief on anyone everybody is entitled to their opinion. But you’re missing out. One day you’ll see.

6. buhlieber
      November 20, 2010 at 8:06 pm

except, what if you’re wrong, believers?

all the cool people are going to hell. i’d rather spend an eternity there with the rebels and my friends than in a bright-ass place with a man (who is both his own father and son) who wanted to be loved and feel needed so much that he created this hellhole in the first place.

ta!

7. e
      November 21, 2010 at 4:01 am

I find the lot of you lolzy. The believers and the non-believers. You spend so much time trying to prove the other wrong, and so much time hating on each other that it’s sick.

Why can’t you non-believers and believers co-exist? Does the reader realize that he or she is stoking the flames of hate just as much as extremist believers?

There are great Christians, and there are great Atheists. There are awful Christians, and there are awful Atheists. None of you are above the other. Get it through your skull. Or there will never be peace.

If you are a Christian frustrated by Atheists, love them. if you are an Atheist frustrated by Christians, love them. Be the change. Stop the hate. Seriously, it’s getting old.