• 9 Responses to i’m 19 and have slept with 5 guys.

1. light
      November 16, 2010 at 6:12 pm

honey i think you should learn to respect your body, or no boy or man ever will; raise your standards baby before it is too late; you are very young still; you should know that sex for men means nothing, is that what you want for yourself? to be a big nothing? just a piece of easy lay? I believe you are worth a lot more than that? what do you think?. Choose well. You and your body are priceless.

2. r.
      November 16, 2010 at 6:42 pm

it’s not bad. i promise. think of all the girls out there who are the same age as you and don’t even remember enough to be able to count :)

3. kay
      November 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm

bad and good is relative. it’s up to you to decide that, what other people think of you should not make you choose one way or the other.

what should is how YOU feel about yourself, and your body. I hope you are being safe about it, as safe as sleeping around can be. IE: the pill and condoms. To get an STD or pregnant at this stage in life would ruin any chance of living the same again.

I wish you the best.

4. .
      November 16, 2010 at 7:00 pm

i just want to say that they weren’t just random guys. i was with the first for 10 months before i slept with him. the second was also a serious boyfriend who i was with for a long time. i’ll admit the next two were probably mistakes, but they were both people i knew very well. i have had feelings for the last for a few years now, and although he doesn’t want a relationship right now, i don’t feel like it meant nothing. and i have always been safe about it.

5. Zoeybird
      November 16, 2010 at 9:20 pm

I’m 21 years old and have had sex with somewhere between 25-30 guys. I can’t remember a lot of them because I was drunk and they were one night stands.

6. Chloe
      November 18, 2010 at 2:59 am

There’s an age old prejudice about women and their “number.” And to be honest it’s horse shit. As a young woman I’m tired of the judgement. Like “Light” said, men sleep around. And yet that’s socially acceptable for them but not us? Fuck that.
      Why does having sex automatically mean we don’t respect ourselves or we have no self confidence? And why on earth are some women helping to perpetuate this shit?? I don’t get it. That mentality is meant to repress women. To make us meek and keep us “in the kitchen.”
      Honestly Hun, I’m 19 and my number is at like 12. And I don’t think any less of myself for it. It isn’t a bad thing. Because I’ve always been safe about it. And because I’ve taken something from each experience, either good or bad. Or both sometimes. I’ve learned and grown as a person. And that’s what it’s about. As long as you aren’t opening yourself up to diseases or the risk of pregnancy with someone who isn’t ready to be a father to your child.
      So just be smart, and don’t ever let a guy take advantage of or pressure you. Only share yourself with someone if you really want to.
      And try to learn from your experiences. Your loves, lusts and drunk mistakes all have some wisdom or lesson to offer you.

7. Chelsea
      November 19, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Sex is a very special precious thing and should be saved for the person you plan to marry. I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 and a half years lost our virginities to each other and when we have sex it’s extremely magical, because we know we’re deeply in love and we plan to marry one day after we finish college. Lots of men just think sex is some kind of sport, but they’re not real men. Real men are looking for that special someone to share of course not just the physical act, but the emotional act with that person, and when you have that emotional connection when you’re in love, it makes it so much better. Plus, when you have a fight, it’s always great to say sorry and then have makeup sex ;-) Just try to settle down. I know college is woo hoo big party time, but it doesn’t mean sleep with everyone you meet. Don’t get drunk, it just makes everything worse, and when you meet that special someone it will be so much better

8. Midwesterner
      December 24, 2010 at 9:35 am

The number doesn’t matter. Respect your body, and demand that others respect it as your own. Don’t let anyone else impose their personal judgments or expectations on you. You are your own person–you are an adult with sexual needs like any other adult–only you know what’s right for you.

9. k.
      January 4, 2011 at 9:35 pm

i am completely and 100% with “Chloe” on this one.
      and that’s not just because my name was Chloe for a week when i was born.