• Wishing I could call…

by  • September 29, 2010 • * Safe for Work *, Thinking of you, Yearning for You • 9 Comments

Wishing, wishing, wishing that I could just give you a call whenever I wanted to without worrying about it. Just to chat about anything. Anything at all. And it would be alright with everyone.

I would also love to go hiking in the woods with you and run around chasing each other until we fell…into each other’s arms. Just like in the movies. Then we would slowly start to kiss and have a romantic evening under the stars.

Wishing is all I can do…:(

9 Responses to Wishing I could call…

1. A walk in the woods
      September 29, 2010 at 2:27 pm

wow. This is really a special post. It is a beautitful dream, like you. I am with you in the words…i can place myself there. I got to sit down an absorb this

2. A walk in the woods
      September 29, 2010 at 3:59 pm

this touches my heart

3. RH
      September 30, 2010 at 5:02 am

maybe i shouldnt have written that…

4. A walk in the woods
      September 30, 2010 at 8:32 am

You’ve expressed something beautiful. No take-backs! 🙂 It actually woke me up to the reality of you and your heart. I can’t keep distracting someone as special as you. You deserve more than a divided heart. Keep focused on those close to you. May your heart be whole. You are so precious, and lovely. The imagry you expressed above is an iconic image of purity & romantic love. wowwwwwww

5. RH
      September 30, 2010 at 10:36 am

Gee..It was a quick not even thought out posting. Thats what was in my heart. I’m a romantic. Now I just have to make that work in my “real” life. I guess.

6. RH
      September 30, 2010 at 10:47 am

I think I’m going crazy…again! HeeHeeHeee Mwah hah hah.

7. A walk in the woods
      September 30, 2010 at 11:26 am

hi starry night eyes. how beautiful you would be under the trees on a cool october evening..under turbulent skys, wrapped in warm sweaters, snuggling close. Entwined legs and arms around each other. Laying on a hillside, overlooking a meandering river..reflecting the moon as it peaks out from rushing clouds. Our warm lips would kiss, as I wrap my warm hands around your hips beneath your sweater..

8. Isolde
      September 30, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Ok…I am speechless right now. That was beautifully written and so romantically sexy.If there is such a phrase:)

9. Longing