• Hey, we all have urges: a frank confession

by  • September 19, 2010 • Sex, Yearning for You • 16 Comments

Dear Boy,

I completely adore you.

You’re smart and gentle and genuine. I love that you’re shy like me. I love that I can be myself around you. You smell nice, too.

Although our friendship has been restricted to innocent flirtation thus so far, I want you to know that I fantasize about doing lewd things to your body quite often. I get a particular thrill out of imagining the guttural moans you might make as you approach orgasm.

I hope you’re flattered rather than creeped out. (But let’s be honest here–gentleman though you are, you’re also a 21 year old male. I bet you masturbate at night when you think of me, too.)

Love,
    Girl

16 Responses to Hey, we all have urges: a frank confession

1. Mr. Aziel
      September 21, 2010 at 7:11 pm

to provide a male perspective:
      what if he doesn’t know you feel the same about him as he does about you? maybe he craves to make a move, but is too shy or too afraid to scare you away?

2. Bardock
      September 29, 2010 at 3:36 am

Being a 21 year old male, that is probably the hottest thing I have ever read.

3. tbh
      September 29, 2010 at 3:41 am

To be honest, this sounds like the fantasy letter written by the shy 21 yr old male. Fail.

4. Girl
      October 4, 2010 at 5:45 pm

tbh,

As the author of this letter–a shy, 20 year old female–I am somewhat offended that you would invalidate both me and my entire gender in this way. Women have sexual fantasies too, you know! (Now, I realize there is no way I can authenticate my identity, but I must stand up for my ostracized libido nevertheless).

A brief update: Shy boy and I have finally confessed our mutual affection, and I am currently basking in that brand-new-boyfriend glow. So far we’ve just done the kiss and hold hands thing, but rest assured, I will see to it that things heat up soon!

5. Other girl
      November 1, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Hey, now. I’m a shy, 18 yr old female, and I also think these things about the boy that I like (whoever it is at whatever the time). I from time to time think ridiculous sexual thoughts, how they would be in bed, how kinky they are willing to be, what they sound like when being pleasured, what they sound like when in orgasm- ah it’s so fascinating. It makes me want them more. I have urges, just like every other human being has. My hormones and sexual cravings are a part of living life.

6. another girl
      November 1, 2010 at 8:43 pm

I think you sound pathetic. But hey, I guess pathetic people need love, too.

7. Anna
      November 1, 2010 at 9:20 pm

How is that pathetic? I think about stuff like this all the time. But even though I think about these things, I don’t want to just go around and do them. Sex is a basic human need, so why would you call that pathetic. You’re pathetic if you don’t own up to the fact that you think this way sometimes.

8. Jade
      November 1, 2010 at 10:37 pm

Darling, you are not pathetic. I think these things quite a bit. 🙂 Power to you for this. Not many girls are willing to admit this.

9. MC
      November 17, 2010 at 11:24 pm

Girl,

Congrats and good for you.

10. envious
      November 18, 2010 at 8:09 am

so cool that u got it togheter;>

11. MorningGlory
      November 18, 2010 at 11:44 am

That is pretty hot! I often wonder about what sounds certain men would make in the throws of passion.

You go Girl! I feel ya!

12. k.
      November 19, 2010 at 4:53 am

hah, i guess another girl has never had any sexual urge at all in her whole life. are you twelve?
      i love it when people own up to their urges and admit it. very cute. 🙂

13. CMB
      February 18, 2012 at 8:35 pm

As a girl I can confirm we have these urges too. Maybe not as frequent as guys and some of us might not act on them or go as far, but every girl has these feelings. I really don’t see how this could be pathetic…?

14. milly
      February 19, 2012 at 4:12 am

sdmnckjedncsik3mzsdoealms,asxz.
      this is so relevant.. but i don’t think he likes me like that. i wish he thought about me, i think he flirts with every other girl out there, so i don’t think I’m too special to him.
      i wish boys

15. Vivienne
      November 17, 2012 at 9:37 pm

So I’ve got this funky relationship with this guy, D. He’s a drifter, kinda does whatever, is wherever. It works. But man… Our shit is so hot! When he’s not around, I physically feel hurt after being aroused and unsatisfied for so long. I often imagine the sounds and faces he makes, the words he’d say and all the things I’d do to him if he were to walk through the door.

For the longest time, I would agree that it’s weird to have these thoughts. I’d never really enjoyed sex until I met D. But now I need it just as much as any man would, and pretending to be a DJ just isn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

It’s a normal thing to crave. It’s how and why we exist. Sex is designed for procreation. So without sex, you people out there who say it’s pathetic wouldn’t exist. Put that into perspective.

16. LifeHappens
      October 4, 2014 at 3:18 pm

I don’t see why this is even an arguable topic. There are people who are not sexual at all, and unless thats you I garentee you have fantasies and urges. Whether or not you lie to yourself about them.