• Saturday Morning

by  • September 11, 2010 • Inspiration, Love - Pure and Simple, Positive Vibes • 10 Comments

Hi Beautiful,

What are you doing right now? Did you sleep well? Have you sat beside your computer during the early morning hours, or did you sleep deeply? Are you well?

The sun shines so brightly this morning, I can imagine it glistening in your eyes. I hope your heart is at rest, and you feel overwhelming peace and warmth today.

Don’t let your heart be distracted, and deeply love all those around you. I know you do.

Be encouraged, and full.

I have not stopped thinking about you.

10 Responses to Saturday Morning

1. n
      September 11, 2010 at 9:46 am

I didn’t sleep well, stayed up all night thinking about you. So distracted more and more each day. There is no way that these are your thoughts although it sounds just like you. I fear that the reality is you have stopped thinking about me, but to read that there is someone out there who can be like the person I knew before all of this happens gives me hope.

2. journeyman
      September 11, 2010 at 10:47 am

…flattery inflates the ego (sense of self, not arrogant conceit) of a weak person. For me, to be desired for the inner man, yeilds the greatest affection and appreciation. This is seductive to the injured heart. Your words and heart to me have always been seductive.

To doubt and reject expressed affection is the other side of the same, I believe. The fact is, we both have a deep appreciation for each other. Something deep. But also, for me, and not necessarily ever reflected by you, is something physical. I can’t deny.

Iknow you look deeper than that. And that is where our connection lays. But to me the connection incites the desire for affection and expression.

Sure I have stood aloof, but you know why, I think. I have a fear which is greater than that which man can present. It causes me to walk in straighter paths.

Others may say that this is weekness. I say, if it yeilds honor and goodness and blessing, than it is me who is out of whack.

So I have allowed myself to express myself to you for a day. Maybe its quite good we’re no longer geographically close. If things were different, you would see I am not different towards you. Rather, hopefully a bit more truly loving and real and honest.

If this is you, n, then you KNOW me. you’ve heard my stories, and seen me act, and know my breaking points. I don’t want pain for you. But I ask you….if we continue…won’t you have pain? It usually comes quickly and like a flood.

A wise man sees this and avoids it.

So I have run this conversation in circles.

Have you decided I am to be brushed off as a memory? It’s OK if you do.

You sought me, and maybe have found i am empty.

It’s OK. Be at peace.

3. n
      September 11, 2010 at 11:10 am

It seams as if my entire life runs in circles lately. As I read the letter to Beautiful I Thought in my mind how much I wished this was from you. My mind continued to the place of doubt, knowing that its impossible. You are right journeyman I still do KNOW exactly who “you” are, although I know in my heart that there is no way this came from the “you” that I wish for.

Sometimes I fear of my dreams knowing that they will not be reality, I catch myself thinking about you for periods of time with the tears falling down my face, the pain rushes in truly. Hoping that some part of you is thinking about me too, missing me like I miss you.

Other times when reading something like this I gain hope that I will no longer travel in circles and be able to take from this what was intended. Maybe “you” were sent into my life to teach me this.

I know its impossible for the person I think about to be brushed off as only a memory because even the smallest of things remind me of the times we shared.

I hope one day to find peace with what has happened throughout these past years and although I wish deeply that you still cared, I wish pace for you too.

I hope your Beautiful has found their peace on this Saturday Morning and I hope that you are not to be empty, finding another who feels the same way

I continually hope each day that I will grow to be able to accept this peace, grow as a person, grow as a friend, and grow to be able to find another “you”

Again I see how I too talk in circles, but one day I will be able to straighten it out.

4. journeyman
      September 11, 2010 at 11:35 am

I am wounded and hurt from knowing your grief and pain and lonliness. I know that the shadows of hopes unfulfilled lack the substance of touch and warmth.

I am helpless. What can I offer!!!?? I am frustrated at knowing your saddness and not being able to console……and all I can do is sit beside you.

5. FlutteringHeart
      September 11, 2010 at 11:45 am

I don’t have much time to type but I was wondering if this was for me:)

6. LOA4J
      September 11, 2010 at 12:05 pm

fluttering heart, yes. it’s for you. this anonymous stuff is confusing me! I don’t have the neurons to cope. we got to talk sometime…

7. LOA4J
      September 11, 2010 at 12:26 pm

fluttering heart, i was replying to what I thought was your premise and stance, and to address your situation. However, i think I may have been hasty. I am scrambling here….haha. I thought you were saying goodbye and I didn’t want to cause you distress. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 🙂 Please write soon. We need to communicate clearly. I have this desperate need to……

8. FlutteringHeart
      September 11, 2010 at 12:54 pm

I can only reply between my two computers unless I email which I can’t do so easily now. I have no privacy…well…not enough. I will attempt to write. Monday I can surely talk or write:)

9. n
      September 11, 2010 at 1:38 pm

journeyman

Your understanding is enough to console, although I still harbor the pain and loneliness I am happy to know that someone understands where I am coming from at this point in my life.

Although I do not have someone to sit beside me and I too feel helpless it is nice to know there is someone out there who can relate, and one day there will be someone out there for me to heal my wounds and relieve my pain.

Although this is anonymous I find it comforting that someone would care about my pain in such a loving way.

Whoever your beautiful is, they are lucky to have had someone who cared on such a deep level and still continues to think of them the way you do. I can only hope the same for myself and for you to find another beautiful to care for in your lifetime.

10. FlutteringHeart
      September 14, 2010 at 5:51 am

Sad this morning that we can’t communicate:(