• Waiting

by  • September 10, 2010 • Lost Love, Love - Pure and Simple, Yearning for You • 18 Comments

I’m here, waiting. You probably thought I wouldn’t be here. It’s really good to hear your voice saying my name. It sounds so sweet. Hearing you call out, it makes me weak …

You know the song. Last we spoke, you said you knew I was thinking about you…whenever the song came on.

It’s been quite a while. I’ve so many times wanted to meet you at our rendevous. I know you were there every time I passed by.

Girl…are you here today? Are you looking for me now?

18 Responses to Waiting

1. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 7:03 am

Are you here reading, waiting, like I am?

2. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 7:10 am

Hi FlutteringHeart,

How have you been? Is your singing still as soft and sweet?

3. Hazeleyedsky
      September 10, 2010 at 7:20 am

I’m waiting, but at times I feel foolish not knowing if I should be. You never asked me to.

4. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 7:25 am

🙂 I may be working on a new song soon.

5. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 7:57 am

FH, what’s the song about? how have you been?

6. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 8:02 am

Hazeleyedsky,

Waiting apart does make one feel foolish. The heart yearns to connect. Time scoffs at our lack of control, and our submission. But how often does love ask? Does it have to, when it is impressed on the heart without choice, or invitation? Hugs. I understand.

7. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 8:23 am

Dear LOAA4U,
      It’s not an original. Just an old song that I could relate to recently. I am well…
      I hope you are doing well. Maybe my post will reach this site soon:)

8. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 8:28 am

I think I need to simplify my name now. hahaha
      How about LOA4J?? By Post do you mean comment or letter? I would really like to hear more from you!

9. LOA4J
      September 10, 2010 at 8:33 am

Do you know two of these posts aI have written for you? Or am I that easy?

10. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 8:57 am

Who are you anyway? Do I know you? Ah…yeah:) You are my mirror image! I wrote a letter a week or so ago…very short and under a different name. This is a great “Anonymous” site! LOL!

11. LOA4J
      September 10, 2010 at 9:32 am

um…i am lost now. can we locate a post by the author? hahaha anonymous. wow. you don’t want to give me a hint? I looked under Mirror and didn’t find it yet…

12. LOA4J
      September 10, 2010 at 9:38 am

to clarify for you, beautiful. I am who you think I am. 2006-2007. coffee. car rides. connection. missing you.

13. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 9:57 am

I know it’s you silly:)I could tell just by your writing style:) I can’t even find the post I wrote sometime back in August. My new one hasn’t appeared yet and I may change my Alias many times so you and the rest of the world will be even more confused!:) It was about wishing I had been able to know you more. Should I just call you? AHHH!

14. admin
      September 10, 2010 at 10:14 am

As an FYI – we have not received a letter. If you sent one, and you don’t see it on here…it is sadly lost in cyberspace. Would you kindly re-post?

15. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 10:18 am

I sent it through an email since my “Captcha” wasn’t working. You guys are cute…

16. LOA4J
      September 10, 2010 at 10:19 am

you are so funny! you had me confused. Easy to do. Awwwwwww…wow..I wish I could’ve read the Aug post.. Lot’s of posts in Aug. Do you remember the title? I’ll look for it. Feeling the same way about the call! AHHHHHHHHHH
      I am laughing now. Running back-and-forth at work at the moment…checking this every 2 min!

17. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 10:47 am

LAO4J,
      You are crazy! Now you have something to do over the weekend! Not that you didn’t…you haven’t changed! You make me laugh!

18. Hugs