• Looking for you

by  • September 10, 2010 • Love - Pure and Simple, Miss You, Yearning for You • 9 Comments

I am looking for you somewhere in the stratosphere.

I shouldn’t be but my heart leads me in this direction. I can feel your presence in my heart at this very moment. Excitement fills my soul pushing me to want to be more than I am.

I am so happy that you are not angry with me for reaching out. I have restrained myself from doing so for so long and as I did yesterday I was angry at myself. My flesh was weak. Now I am relieved that you’re not mad and feel amazingly invigorated!

I wish I could just pick up a phone and talk to you. It makes me want to scream!!! I am praying that your life is going well. I miss your presence in my atmosphere more than you can imagine…

9 Responses to Looking for you

1. Hugs
      September 10, 2010 at 10:43 am

thanks for expressing your heart, beautiful. you’ve done well, i must say. your restraint. Good job. many of the same emotions surface in me as well. weakness to restrain from calling. fear of the weakness…not just today. relief at the warm and special reception. fighting with the conflict. It helps a little to know we’re not alone. in truth, many times i wanted to stop at the rendevous location to see if you would happen to be there. it’s easy to google someone’s location, etc. hahahaha You’ve been in my thoughts and prayers also…often..I like to sit beside you…in the tender way you are familiar with…so much more to say! wow help! The memories of your eyes and smiles are like yesterday. Nice pic of you also. Been snooping around. haha

2. LOA4J
      September 11, 2010 at 6:45 am

Hi FlutteringHeart

Thinking of you. Wrote a Post for you today. Thought of you all night. Missing you. Heart’s at peace. You?

3. LOA4J
      September 11, 2010 at 6:46 am

By the way, I also wrote under “hugs” above 🙂

4. FlutteringHeart
      September 15, 2010 at 4:32 am

I just found this “By the way” comment. Who else would be writing to me? You’re so funny!

5. Hugs
      September 15, 2010 at 9:37 am

laughing with you. I too searched the posts this morning looking for residual comments from you!!! Some people round here think we need to get a room! made me laugh! You’d think with so much hurt around here people would be cheering us on! lol

6. FlutteringHeart
      September 15, 2010 at 10:30 am

Hugs,
      It is funny! Especially Srsly who doesn’t believe in God yet used God in his explanation of why we must have a connection and that being only sex. When we never even did! There goes his theory!

7. FlutteringHeart
      September 15, 2010 at 10:36 am

That didn’t come out the right way.

8. FlutteringHeart
      September 15, 2010 at 10:43 am

They should have a private convo room here:) Maybe we need that!

9. FlutteringHeart
      September 15, 2010 at 10:47 am

Hugs,
      By the way…there are a few postings up I believe yesterday or the day before that I possibly could have written.