• To you, my soulmate.

by  • September 9, 2010 • Gratitude, Love - Pure and Simple, Positive Vibes, Yearning for You • 73 Comments

I would give anything to have my 1 dream come true.

That dream is us, us being together forever. Spending my entire life with you, waking up next to your beautiful face every morning.

Please promise me, that you will never give up on us. No matter what obstacles we’ll face in this life that’s ahead of us cause I know we will.

You need to know that you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, I know I don’t always show it but the moment you came into my life it changed, for the better. I have this amazing person, my soulmate who I care for even more than myself, who I would do anything in the world for in my life, I will never let you go for you’ve become my life.

You’ve taught me how to love, shown me what a bestfriend is, and how lucky I am to have such a special person.

Some say first love never lasts, but it never dies. I want you to be my only love, to always have this fire that burns brighter throughout the years to come.

I love you to the sun and back, forever.

73 Responses to To you, my soulmate.

1. kris
      February 17, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Thank u Karis…. I do still love u..

2. Jaz
      April 18, 2012 at 8:37 pm

Why the hell would you not tell this person this?
      Who wouldn’t wanna hear that?

3. at the edge of wild
      June 6, 2012 at 5:04 pm

*consider your 1 wish come true*

There is no day that goes by that I dont blame myself for hurting you.I regret it with all my heart…I regret it with my soul…I’ve forgiven you but its a process and I hope you have forgiven me? I felt so rejected, but maybe it as all for a reason. We grew at our own pace, and that special connection in our hearts grew stronger because of it.
      I remember the day you were born, inside of me I felt you *Blue eyes* happy and sad at the same time, happy that you’d joined me among the living, and sad that it would take so many years for us to find each other again…after life had corrupted us. So lucky to have found you again, I just knew it babe…I know it…*us* thats what feels right.

I’m waiting and ready for love…when you are ready…I’m here…my answer is yes *silly*…I’m right here…du bist alles…alles…alles…bite…hör mich…du bist alles.
      eu te amo pra sempre pollito

4. someone just as in love
      June 28, 2012 at 9:38 pm

It’s like you’ve read my mind and pulled out the words that I say to my love daily. We’ve had a rough year, but there is no obstacle too big to mess this up.. I wont let it. Never give up on love, because if it is true, nothing could stop it. I hope your dream comes true :)

5. andrea
      July 3, 2012 at 6:54 pm

*best friend.

It is not one fucking word. Huge freaking pet peeve of mine.

6. Couldn
      July 4, 2012 at 1:35 am

bestfriend, bestfriend, bestfriend! Okay, now that I got that out of the way.

7. Julie
      July 16, 2012 at 10:35 am

Hey I wrote this! I forgot all about it :) We’re moving in together in 2 weeks <3

8. okay
      July 19, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Good for you Julie and may you love continue to grow for each other.

9. sony
      August 2, 2012 at 9:45 pm

i just read a sad letter on here it was called Alvarado me letting go that was crazy…

10. Lisa
      August 19, 2012 at 12:54 pm

This is absolutely beautiful. I believe some people experience this depth of love for other person, its something you can’t explain or control, while some will never experience or be able comprehend. I blessed to know the feeling, and to be madly in love with my soulmate!

11. Dasha
      August 22, 2012 at 6:51 am

beautiful. touches my heart with every letter and every word.
      hope you have a wonderful, full of love and joy, life together.

12. Leesha42
      September 3, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Make sure you hold onto them. So beautiful and touching. You truly deserve them.

13. SpooPema
      September 24, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Very beautiful …:)
      I only hope your soulmate writes the same about you someday…

14. neveragain
      January 16, 2013 at 6:37 am

I just had this conversation with my Love this morning. To never give up on ‘Us’ and not screw it up. And to overcome every obstacle that comes our way. To be together forever. I’ve learned, we’ve learnt all that you said: “To Love, to be a Best Friend” and to overcome our own pain. I love you for writing this! Take good care. N.

15. Roots
      February 11, 2013 at 9:36 pm

It is true… those first loves never die.

16. ME73
      February 12, 2013 at 11:18 pm

so is your karmic debt purged? That would be a happily ever after forever.

17. Tiki
      March 26, 2013 at 12:28 am

This is absolutely lovely. If mine told me this (sincerely) Well Id say yes to marriage…
      which is really saying somehing!

18. jman
      April 28, 2013 at 9:36 pm

It is very beautiful, I wish I saw this before my ex broke up with me. I would have send this to her and tell her how much I love her. Now she will never know……………..

19. Bridge
      July 15, 2013 at 9:19 pm

Sounds like a dream.

20. Buck in MS
      July 21, 2013 at 4:38 am

Oh Jesus. 69 responses . I can’t bear to look.

I see the date. The girl I loved ‘to the sun and back’ (we only said it 50x to each other)
      appears to be omnipresent.

Which is freaking me OUT!

Good Lord, I didn’t know so many women used the same words. Or that my true love, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, has said these to …how many people before?

You have a lot of ass kissing to do, young lady (of mid 4o’s)

No one is gonna put up with you anyway. You may as well give up that notion.

And come home.

Andrea, YOU are also Omnipresent. Grammar police.
      I think you can feel a disturbance in the ‘force’ (internet) and like some female Clark Kent,
      swoop in with your cape…the one with the big G on it. from R, TX, right?

I’m just down the road apiece, LMAO

21. Waldole
      July 30, 2013 at 3:02 am

Wow.

That’s the same wording my girlfriend and I once used.

It was a very beautiful thing. It was stronger than any drug made.
      I’d like to believe she meant that stuff.

I will never know…..if she truly did.

22. pat
      November 22, 2013 at 12:48 pm

Im in love and best part is shes going to give me everything and some because she screwed up her 1st marriage and doesnt want that again ,so im right there

23. TippyGirl
      December 22, 2013 at 2:56 pm

I believe I have found my soul mate, but due to our professional relationship I don’t know if we can ever be together. I left my husband of many years who wasn’t very kind to me. I left him because I felt that if I am looking at other men, it won’t be long before I am tempted to cheat on my husband. I walked out, took the cat (have no children) and am living by myself hoping that one day the guy I have been obsessing about will want to be with me. I run into him on occasion, and we hug when we see each other. I feel that each time he hugs me he takes a little piece of my heart. By now, I am crying because I want this guy in my life, but I’m so afraid to chase him for fear that I will lose him forever. I would rather be alone the rest of my life if this guy rejects me.