• Hearing your Heart

by  • September 9, 2010 • Love - Pure and Simple, Yearning for You • 9 Comments

You reach out. My heart stumbles. Like a law of nature. After such a long time, and so many miles. No, I have not forgotten you. I have not forgotten your smiles, and laughter, and those lips! Deep and meaningful conversations…nice drives 🙂 You come to mind often. I can hear your voice, still….as last we spoke, over the phone. Soft and melodious. Laughter. Love. Longing.

So I hear from you today, and I could play strong, and removed, and persuaded to do the right thing.

Even so, you know me well!

If you write, I’ll read.

Be well, beautiful and strong friend.

9 Responses to Hearing your Heart

1. AngelsVoiceForYou
      September 9, 2010 at 3:53 pm

Hi J, Looking forward to hearing from you

2. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 4:59 am

Is this the man that thinks I have the”Lips of an Angel?”

3. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 5:51 am

I can’t seem to send letters here on my phone or on my Mac. I can’t read the Captcha code on my Mac and my phone says that I have the incorrect Captcha code when I don’t. Divine Intervention? Please Letters I’ll never send…put up an FAQ page or technical support email address. Thanks:)

• admin
        September 10, 2010 at 6:42 am

Hi FlutteringHeart!

This is the first instance we’ve heard of trouble submitting so first let us say, “THANK YOU!” for letting us know.

Until this has been rectified you can email your letter directly to submissions@lettersillneversend.com. Make sure and add your title in the subject line – again, all emails, etc. are held with the strictest of confidence.

We’ll also work on an FAQ page.

Thank you!

4. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 6:51 am

You’re Welcome!
      I love and am addicted to your site! I can only submit replies although I did submit one letter through my phone. Now…I can’t even submit through my phone. My fingers want to type many letters and I bet many others want to too that just can’t submit them.
      Thanks for listening:)

5. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 7:07 am

Hi FlutteringHeart,

I believe so..See also Waiting for you from 9/10. Ties things together.

6. LipsOfAnAngel-4-U
      September 10, 2010 at 8:09 am

FlutteringHeart, Though we have not spoken, I want you to know I understand and feel you. As clearly as times past. I don’t know if you’ve written any of these letters…as I guess the point is that they remain anonymous. But as I read many, I sense there are parts and pieces that apply…and I imagine the energy of connection and intensity is shared betwee us. Is that unexpected?

7. FlutteringHeart
      September 10, 2010 at 8:30 am

I only got to submit one letter recently and one this morning(due to technical difficulties.) I love reading all of these letters for I can relate to the yearning of unrequited or forbidden love. I assume many people can and will connect on various levels.

8. LOA4J
      September 10, 2010 at 8:36 am

um, i am trying to figure out the one you’ve sent recently…I have a few in mind