• Let the universe decide

by  • August 30, 2010 • Acceptance, Anger, Hope, Love - Pure and Simple, Miss You • 6 Comments

You say you have to sort yourself out. Agreed, you do. You say you love me. Agreed, I really think you did. You say you want to be with me. Not sure I agree on that one, since we aren’t together anymore.

Here’s the thing. Life will always happen. Work will always be busy, your kids will always want your attention, there will always be something to work on. It’s called life. There are ups and downs, you manage with it like everyone else.

I love you, I miss you, and I’m angry at you. I want to control the outcome and the future, yet I think it’s best to let it unfold as it is meant to. I just want time to fast forward to see what the outcome will be. I truly believe if we are meant to be together we will be, though I’m not sure when that may be / if that will be.

I’m tired of wanting you and missing you. I want to move on, it’s just so much easier said than done.

6 Responses to Let the universe decide

1. Sarah
      August 30, 2010 at 9:31 pm

That last time you wrote really hit me.

I promised myself I wouldnt wait for someone anymore. When I read that, I realise WHY, deep down I really am still waiting for them.

2. tennessee whispers
      August 30, 2010 at 10:05 pm

your words are beautiful. i too am waiting for someone who meant everything to me, although i am pretty certain mine will never come back

3. Michelle
      August 30, 2010 at 11:02 pm

Thank you both. Let’s see what the future holds and I’m so sad to hear that yours won’t be coming back. No guarantee mine will either

4. D
      August 31, 2010 at 8:16 pm

Words straight from the heart.
      I’m in the same boat. He is never out of my mind and I want to get over him, but I can’t seem to get him out of my dreams.

5. Michelle
      August 31, 2010 at 11:30 pm

D, it’s painful, I know. He pushes me away and then pulls me back, only enough for me to not be able to get over him, and only enough to keep hope alive. I feel like a mouse under a cat’s paw.

I really wish to send him this, but at this point I won’t. If I know that nothing will ever eventuate, I may reconsider.

6. Hiddenclearly
      September 17, 2010 at 1:24 am

This sounds like it could be meant for me. If it is just know that I would take back so much if possible. We both need to grow and change the way we treat eachother. I hope that we are together in the future, but I agree that we both need to grow and come back when it is time.