It is around two years since I first started liking you. It has only been 22 months since I accepted I liked you, but all the same I like to be accurate even despite my denial.
What is most surprising about the duration of these feelings is that I never thought it would reach this. I mean, yeah.
Whenever I catch myself falling for another girl, I always believe it is part of this phantom phase I’ve been in for 10 years. The phase that will pass as soon as I met the future father of my children. Hence, two years is too long a time to entertain feelings of what I used to consider a fleeting fancy.
Ah, but you have proven me wrong.
I have no expectations from you after this letter. I’d very much prefer if we pretended I never said any of these words.
I love you. Without knowing you fully or you knowing it at all, I think I have fallen for you.
I’ve never felt like this for anyone before. That’s a cliche for a reason.
You’ve made me a better person. Previous sentence applies.
You have singlehandedly:
- kept me active after the incident.
- taught me to study
- stop smoking
You are good for me and I think that’s part of why I like you.
You know none of these things about me that are related to you:
- I attend IEc events cause you’ll be there. you are a major factor in my attendance to anything
- I immediately join any project you or grace join. I just love seeing you
- I ask so much questions about schoolwork deadlines just so I can talk to you
- Ditto for juku
- I linger in the doorway afterclass because although my groupmates like to leave the classroom ASAP you take your sweet sweet time doing it.
- When I’m particularly down and you’re not around, I look for your car in the parking lot and my spirits lift
- i used my like for you to get A’s on my SocSci3 papers
- I think all your clothes look better on you than on Grace.
- My ears perk up when I hear your laugh.
- I just want to hug you sometimes. or run my fingers through you hair. but that’s inappropriate and creepy
I just want you to know it, I really don’t see anything coming from this.
Just the burden off my chest and this message: ask me for favors, I love doing stuff for you.