• All i want is you

by  • August 21, 2010 • Gratitude, Love - Pure and Simple, To You, Yearning for You • 40 Comments

First off thank you, thank you for being amazing and spending every minute of every day being exactly who you are. I’m scared and anxious and I wanna tell you all the feeling I have in my head and in my heart for you. When we talk I get butterflies and every time you pick up the phone when I call I stop breathing for a second.

I wanna do whatever I can to show you how much you mean to me. I wanna give you the universe. I want to be around you on your best day ever and i want to be around you on your worst day ever. I wanna be the one you lay your head on when you cry and the one you get a tissue from when you’re sick. I would move heaven and earth for you the second you asked me to. I loved you when I first met you and I will love you the same when your ninety.

All I want from you is a chance to prove myself. If you let me, I just know in my heart that I can make you happier than anyone else ever would because you have already made me happier than anyone else ever could.

40 Responses to All i want is you

1. Victoria
      August 22, 2010 at 1:11 am

I feel this way! Beautiful 🙂

2. Kevin
      August 22, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Someday they’ll love you. I know this feeling. They will have to give you that chance. The universe has its own ways of working these things out

3. Sarah
      August 22, 2010 at 10:34 pm

this is beautiful. you said everything that i have been feeling…thank you.

4. Ash
      August 26, 2010 at 6:09 am

DAWWWWW!:D so cute!!

5. bill
      August 27, 2010 at 7:57 am

sucks to be you!

6. nice
      August 30, 2010 at 5:53 pm

Great, but watch out for that spelling error. It kinda ruined the letter for me!
      “I will love you the same when your ninety. ”

Should be “you’re,” not “your.” Otherwise, beautiful stuff.

7. Nat
      September 4, 2010 at 6:40 pm

This is beautiful. This is why I love stumbleupon. I’m going through a really sad phase in my relationship which the person who used to make me feel like that. It’s beautiful and I look forward to feeling that way again someday 🙂 Thank you for sharing this.

8. Boboblaw
      September 5, 2010 at 11:07 am

How sweet. But this is the illusion of infatuation. Nothing productive here – just a prelude to a heartbreak.

9. Bob
      September 5, 2010 at 1:09 pm

Not always hey bobolaw. I happen to feel the same way about a girl. We’ll never actually be in any kind of intimate relationship, but over the last 5 years we have grown closer together. I am well aware of the dangers of that “in love” feeling. The butterflies in the stomach and all that. It was that way in the beginning and I did tell her how I felt. She did not want to have a long term relationship with me, but she is the most precious person in my life at this moment. We share absolutely everything, She cries on my shoulders and I on hers. Were the best of friends and perhaps in our own special way love each other very very much.

10. butterfly
      September 8, 2010 at 9:13 am

oh yes!!!! makes me crying

11. Bajarrat
      September 12, 2010 at 4:34 am

True love is sometimes a one way street… T_T

12. Lain
      October 12, 2010 at 11:24 am

That is true love.

13. oscar
      November 27, 2010 at 3:28 pm

the worst thing you can do is wait for someone to love you back.

14. Bob
      November 27, 2010 at 6:14 pm

Hahahaha, You Pussy

15. Lanish
      November 27, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Thank you for waiting for me and for giving me another chance; a chance for me to see how perfect you are and how good we could/can be together. You are one of the most caring and incredible people I have met and I feel privileged to have you in my life. I’m glad that you proved some of these people wrong.. I can’t wait to see what things life will bring us while we’re doing it together..

16. Erica Green
      April 11, 2011 at 1:43 am

**when you’re 90

17. Eric
      May 22, 2011 at 10:06 am

My own entry

No, this is not a mistake. I’m writing this to you. I’ve run out of ways to tell you I still love you without you getting upset. Upset because you need space and time to get over him before we can move forward.

I know you were in a relationship shortly before I came along and you’re trying to get over him, but please don’t forget about me. Everything I ever told you is true. I love you. I think you’re the most beautiful girl in the world and I was serious when I talked about the future with you. I don’t think any other guy can offer you what I can. Sure, I’m not rich and don’t have supermodel looks, but I care about you more than I ever thought I would.

I’ve bought you flowers. I’ve written you a letter. I’ve given you gifts and had amazing moments with you in my arms, hand in hand.

While you’re trying to figure yourself out and get to a place where you can love again, don’t forget the things we talked about. The hours on the phone and the gentle embraces we shared. I know I’m a guy and I’m supposed to be strong, but without you, I’m nothing. Not even half the person I feel when I’m with you. I can’t pretend I’m okay when every day I see your picture and realize I can’t be with you right now. I’m in too deep to give it all up.

I know the last couple weeks have been rough, but you were mature enough to admit when you couldn’t give your whole heart to me right now. I only hope that you will realize what you could have with me and come back to me when it’s time. You’re worth waiting for, and I’m not going anywhere.

18. Stephanie
      June 28, 2011 at 12:22 am

Love it! I really do want to say this to someone. 🙂

19. joe
      October 1, 2011 at 9:02 pm

This could have been written by me. It’s exactly how I feel and exactly how I’ve always felt about her.

20. Bear
      December 2, 2011 at 4:02 pm

this is how i felt about someone 18 months ago, and now we are moving in together next year 🙂 fairytales do come true 🙂

21. AR
      February 22, 2012 at 4:59 am

I believed I had that, until he had to throw it in my face today! made me feel really good about myself. (those comments aren’t nice that I posted are they?) i still love you (: p.s. as big as the sunshine!

Do you not believe me?

22. AR
      February 22, 2012 at 5:04 am

P.s. of course you don’t! or you wouldn’t have done this to me in the first place. i didn’t know that’s how love is.. did you? i could never have done that to you. not setting a good example. thank you!

23. Angel
      January 25, 2013 at 3:13 pm

**sigh** I know this letter was written some time ago, but it’s so refreshing to read it once again and know that the sentiment and ideal mutual love and respect still lives very deeply in all of us.

Cheers to the author. 🙂 I just saw it on LINS top ten.

24. June
      July 1, 2013 at 10:32 pm

This is how I feel. I found the man of my dreams. I want someone to love and hold that I can care for and that cares for me. I found the most perfect man for me in the universe, and I think it’s too good to be true. Best wishes!

25. Jordan
      July 7, 2013 at 8:24 pm

Yeah, the spelling error completely ruined it for me. I had to smash up my phone and gouge my eyes out with a cocktail stick. Next time think first, okay? Jesus…

26. hahahah
      July 8, 2013 at 6:54 am

@Jordan- too funny. I think we had the same thought there. Nice to see my kind of humor in a place like this. Take care.

27. Round & Round...she goes...
      December 28, 2013 at 2:16 pm

‘Where she stops…..nobody knows ! ”
      ~An old gambling line from the …guy who runs the wheel…whatever they call those jokers.

Ah, the famous ‘casino’ Brings back fond memories….or were they lies?
      I alway had trouble buying the ‘blind uncle’ who could win at cards.
      Lol. I’m such a dumbass. Maybe his name was …Eric? LMAO

Sorry, just saw it. I couldn’t help it; I’m trying hard to stay away. I’m 98% there
      ——————————————————————————————————————–

Eric
      May 22, 2011 at 10:06 am

My own entry

28. July 25, 2014 at 1:26 am

You make me in love with the idea of being in love

29. where she stops
      October 24, 2014 at 12:35 pm

only love knows

30. Eric?
      October 24, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Still here? How’s it going?

31. Yes
      November 7, 2014 at 7:25 am

Not leaving til I get what I want

32. March 3, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Why pick on this guy’s one grammatical mistake. What he has said is beautiful, bar none. It is from the heart, that’s all that matters, not grammar.

33. three blind mice
      October 15, 2015 at 2:21 pm

see how they run

34. oh mouse...
      October 18, 2015 at 11:27 pm

the farmers wife is a horrible person.

35. Don't run
      October 25, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Please don’t run.

• Nobody
        September 12, 2017 at 10:59 am

Around this exact time I did run… All along wishing for exact those words from him to stop me. For a sign, anything, but..

36. @aurthor
      January 31, 2016 at 6:56 pm

OK let’s get this started!

37. Ryan
      March 14, 2016 at 8:21 pm

I love this letter and I understand what you are going through man I just want you to know That Things will happen but not always for the best but also not for the worst It just depends on how well you follow up on this letter. I made A letter for a girl too here it is.

My letter,

Dear,
      Alexis

It all started with that first amazing moment when I first saw you. To me, it was like the whole world changed.
      Ever since then I had been looking for your company, for your smile, for the lovely ways about you as I realized that you were so special.

All I could do to keep myself from thinking about you was to talk to other girls but that was never enough, I kept hoping to see you more and more.Being away from you was a lot worse than I could have ever imagined. I keep holding my phone and waiting for texts, constantly hoping the next message would be from you. As I would wait My feelings for you started getting stronger and stronger until I realized that my heart would never be complete without you by my side.

I don’t know how you got into my heart but I’m happy that you’re there and I never want you to leave…
      My heart is yours for the taking for it has always been yours and yours alone. I’ve laid all that I am on the table for you to see; I hold no secrets from your eyes.

Let me be the one that earns your love, let me be the one to end the tears and fears of disappointment; let me show you what real love could be like; for I am nothing without you by my side, you complete the dream of where I want to be; which is, with you by my side.

What I seek, I see in you; what I want, is to bring you happiness, and to be happy with you; my heart has been a ghost town for far too long now, from the pains of broken promises and the untrust worthy. Let my words answer the questions that lay on your mind, let them reveille the truth of my affection to thy heart. see the truth that is within in my eyes and within my heart .Let me end any of your doubts

Let me hold you in my arms, and allow yourself to surrender to my heart; I seek you not as a conquest but as a partner in my life; the half that I’ve been missing for all of my life. For I see the past and realize that you are not in it and my heart starts to hurt. there is a vision that is more than words could ever define; There is a love in your heart that shines brighter then any light could, there is a passion that seeks to be free, but only to the one who is worthy of your love and affection.When I see you my heart starts to beat like a drum and I am always surprised to find that no one else can hear it.Not wanting to say the wrong thing I like to just stand there and watch your eyes literally flash and shine.

What can I say or do to prove my worth to you? I stand here, defenseless; I profess my weakness to you, in hopes that you will rescue me.Fate has brought me here across your path, so digest my thoughts, my words and see what I’m saying here.

when you come into my mind I forget about everything else
      I will never forget you
      That I can Promise you.
      Love,
      Ryan

38. Kavricia M
      June 20, 2016 at 12:55 pm

I Need you to stop Hurting me and love me. There are no other options. I don’t want any one.i don’t want to start Over . I want to be happy. With you.

39. Britney