• It’s like you know, but you don’t want to know

by  • August 15, 2010 • Cheating, Love - Pure and Simple, To You • 6 Comments

To his wife,

You found our messages and printed them..you saw our posts to each other…the ones when he told me I’m “his type”…”I love everything about you”..you highlighted them..when you couldn’t take it anymore you threw them at him…did you think he would tell you the truth? You thought we stopped talking, texting sending messages…we just found other ways..it’s easy to open up different accounts! You think he’s at work…he’s with me…he takes a lot of days off. We’ve spent weekends together in the mountains, in the desert, we even got on a plane and flew to another state. That was the most amazing weekend of our lives..we just talked about it today, looking at the calender right now picking another date. It’s like you know..but you don’t want to know..You’ve caught us…on the phone (he has 2, one just for me) he walks the dog a lot..you’ve walked up behind him while he was talking to me. You called where he was “supposed” to be, he wasn’t there because he was with me…hours away..your text you sent him saying “I hope you had fun”…we did! He spent his birthdays with me..my birthdays with me..new years with me..so many early mornings in bed after he gets off work..late nights..all day..any chance we get! We’ve been in love for years..together for years..we’re waiting for the right time..my choice..he’d leave now if I’d let him. He can’t live without me and I can’t live without him..we won’t…He’ll be gone soon and we’ll start our life together…you can’t keep ignoring what you know is true..

Yours truly,
    The love of his life

6 Responses to It’s like you know, but you don’t want to know

1. monica
      August 16, 2010 at 6:52 pm

Its sad to see, that people are happy being the “other one” the “woman on the side” when that happens to you, you’ll realize how wrong you were, if he did it to her, he’ll do it to you when he gets bored, sorry hunny, its the waii of life

2. Cory
      August 16, 2010 at 6:57 pm

If you can’t live without him, why keep him stuck in a relationship he doesn’t want to be in then? If he really is in love with you, and not just in love with the thrill of the chance he’ll get caught, then why keep him stuck like this? Are you afraid he’ll get tired of you and do this to you someday? Maybe he won’t leave because he’s afraid you’d do it to him one day too.

3. anna
      August 16, 2010 at 6:58 pm

Oh, I wish you’d wake up.

I was in a relationship with a married man for four years, the majority of that was emotional. I fell in love with him, I trusted him, he was a father figure to me. I know his wife doesn’t treat him very well.

Yet right now he’s vacationing in Europe with her, and I’m sitting in a pay-by-the-week hotel looking for a job….I guess I COULD go back to school but….well, seeing as he was my prof, that’d be a bit awkward.

At any rate, if he loves you, he’ll leave. I didn’t give mine an ultimatum. I saw what was going on, now I refuse to speak to him. I keep getting “I miss my best friend” emails – they go straight to the trash. I do believe he loved me and that I was his best friend, but not enough to leave her, and those actions spoke loud.

I’m still in love, but trying to move forward. I know I could carry on with him for years if I chose, but I deserve better than what he’ll give me.

I think you do, too.

4. Cheryle
      September 6, 2010 at 10:37 am

Ha ha ha! YOU are the one who doesn’t want to know what’s going on. He is EXACTLY where he WANTS to be. And you are EXACTLY where he wants YOU to be. It all comes down to this: if he wanted to be with you, he would be with you. And he’s not. So who got played?

5. Matt M.
      March 11, 2011 at 11:58 pm

Why would you write this? it sounds like someone who is afraid, I don’t want to be mean. No one is bad, we are all just acting to the situation we find ourselves in. But please take a second and take a step back and have a good look at where you are and where you want to be and ask yourself if this is really part of that.

6. SFW!
      April 11, 2017 at 4:59 am

Wow, what a dumbass. He doesn’t love you. You’re an addiction. Go ahead, laugh at the wife while he uses you like a drug. If his wife threatens to leave you will be scraped off the bottom of his shoe like a POS. And of course you’ll think of yourself as the victim. Ha ha!