I can’t even muster up outrage for you anymore, despite this obnoxious letter you just sent me:
- Insinuating I might have contracted something for which I might need medical care.
- Describing that while you’re a saint with your intentions to put me on your insurance, the money you just sent me (which you owe approximately 20 times over) was a one-shot thing, like that’s worth a pile of moose crap.
- Making me out to be the bad one because I don’t want to talk to you, or haven’t heard from your brother on behalf of your shit taking up space in my new place.
- Insinuating that you are a saint for keeping in touch with a lawyer about that problem that would never have been a problem if you weren’t such a fucking prick who doesn’t keep his promises or obligations.
- Insinuating that you’re a good guy for looking into filing for divorce. This was MY goddamn choice, and I’m glad I finally made it, you jackass.
Hmm, I guess I was wrong. There is a lot of outrage there, along with a quite a few other negative emotions.
No, we can never be friends, no matter how much time passes. My friends and family would have me committed if I stayed friends with you. You’re a fucking douche bag and an imbecile.
I would like to bomb this letter. I wish it were not illegal for me to bomb things. This letter should have been a letter YOU never sent.