I know that you have been working extremely hard lately; your job is unbelievably stressful, we (the kids) don’t help out around the house as much as we should, and other factors that are currently unknown to me, but I just want to let you know just how much you mean to me.
Right now, we are sitting on your bed on our respective computers, and I am just thinking about how lucky I am to have you.
To list a few:
- You care about me more than anyone else on the planet.
- I can always come to you without fear of judgment, or dismissal… all of my problems are important to you… not matter how small.
- Your laugh is contagious, and I can’t help but giggle when I hear you laugh, which only makes it funnier, because my laugh is identical to yours.
- Your little problems aren’t problems at all… usually your problems are just a way to make me laugh, and learn from your everyday mistakes.
- When you tell a joke, you don’t just tell it… you live it, and pull the listeners in to live it with you.
- You don’t know this, but when we stay up late at night (like now) not really doing anything, but giggling like best friends, I feel the closest to you. Secretly, I call these times my sleep-deprived-giggle-fests… it is when you are so tired, that anything, and anyone seems funny.
- You take an interest in all of the things I do. I could tell you that I wanted to go bungee jumping, and the next day, you would strap on a harness, and show me tickets for bungee jumping at noon.
- Your feet are ticklish… I don’t know why I put that here, but it (for some strange reasons) is one of the things that I love about you.
- I hate the way you tease me all the time, but secretly, it makes me happy knowing that you notice the little things that I say or do.
- You love to sing… that is one of the reasons that we are so compatible… you can burst into song, and I will always be right there with you… holding your hand, and doing a step-ball-change in time with the music.
- You are always the life of the party… HELL… you are not just the life, but the soul, body, and the very essence of the party. You start to dance, and soon, everyone is out there on the dance floor shaking their tail feathers in a circle around you.
Listen… I know how much you love this site, so I know that soon, you will be reading this, and wondering if it was meant for you. It WAS momma, and I honestly just want to tell you how special you are to me. I want you to trust that I will always be there for you… holding your hand, laughing along with you, or dancing with you in a crowded place 😉
I love you mom
– Your daughter