• He cheated on you with me

by  • May 20, 2010 • Cheating • 13 Comments

You don’t know my name or anything about me. But recently I found out that you’re the wife of the guy I’m sleeping with. He failed to mention to me that he was married until you called one time when I was in his room. I was going to answer his phone until I saw “wifey” on the caller id. You can have him because he isn’t worth my love anymore or my time. It’s just sad though that he had to come to me a girl hardly 18 because you weren’t good enough for him.

13 Responses to He cheated on you with me

1. Disgustipated
      May 20, 2010 at 11:31 pm

I will just chalk this up to youthful ignorance, but that last line, that petulant, narcissistic, and hateful line somehow transfers the blame of a lying cheating piece of shit guy and the brat he cheated with onto his unsuspecting wife who did nothing but marry said piece of shit. What a classy young lady you are.

2. Brianna
      July 27, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Wow, that was harsh. Grow up, part of this was your fault.

3. Cass
      August 2, 2010 at 3:04 pm

Your crazy. I’m sorry you were with a guy that was married, but if your attitude towards his unsuspecting wife is so hostile I’m glad you were played. Maybe one day you’ll be the unsuspecting with and your husband will cheat on you with a skanky little 18 year old and then you’ll realize how it feels.

4. kp
      September 22, 2010 at 12:08 pm

F.Y.I. just because he cheated with you on his wife by no means does that mean that she was not good enough for him. This means that you need to date boys your own age not grown men that could possibly be your father’s age and possibly have a wife and children. at your age, what do you know about love?

5. katey
      September 22, 2010 at 4:54 pm

I agree with most of your post, except that “at your age, what do you know about love” that’s just generalizing that no one under a certain age can love, or be in love. yeah this particular situation was probably a lot more manipulating and smooth talking than true love (considering he just wanted a lay) but love is something anyone can feel, maybe not “forever love” or whatever you want to call it, but love nonetheless.
      sorry for this side tangent on the letter.

6. N/A
      October 28, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Actually sweetheart, you can keep his no good, lying, cheatin ass to yourself. I told him today i am filing for divorce.

7. 18
      December 29, 2010 at 6:27 pm

N/A I don’t want him. He was a shit fuck and a waste of time. But he was a good boy toy. I just don’t have time for cheater’s! Should’ve done your man better honey.

8. Zoeybird
      December 29, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Hey 18,

What if she treated her man like gold but he still went and cheated on her…did you ever think about that? I did EVERYTHING for my fiance and he was my life and my world but he decided that he was going to get drunk one night when I was at work and bring someone home to OUR house in OUR bed.

It was only a one time thing but I still have not forgiven him for it and have since broken up with him.

Grow up and learn some things in life before you go judging this poor girl who probably got her heart crushed by someone who was her world.

9. TheOneStandingBy
      December 30, 2010 at 9:33 pm

emotions to play with when bored of true reality-when will we learn?

10. 18
      December 31, 2010 at 5:47 am

Hey Zoeybird

He told me about her. She’s nothing but a bitch. She’s cheated on him too. He caught her in bed with her ex. She won’t let him see his kids and she’s talked so much shit about him. So really she’s no better than him. I guess I was kinda low though to sleep with a married man, but they were seperated at the time just not divorced. And I’ve been engaged twice so I have learned some things.

11. srsly
      December 31, 2010 at 6:50 pm

FYI losers will say ANYTHING to get in your pants, even that their better half isn’t so much better. usually it’s a bold faced lie, and shame on you for being with a married man regardless of his home life. and since this is the kind of guy you give in to so easily, you’ll probably end up with someone just like him. congratulations

12. truth
      November 29, 2013 at 8:04 am

You know what? You got played 18 yo.. was he married to her bc u weren’t good enough? Did u ever think men just want everything sometimes? Have you ever had your fave dress on but the one in the window looked better at the moment? Grow up ya little bitch brat. Ew. I hope you end up cheated on after years of hard work to stay w one man..

13. Sarah