Timing is everything
Well, this is the perfect day to discuss how much time you devote to “things” in your life. Yes, this post is a day late. So what? If you don’t learn to prioritize YOUR time, you’ll go nuts. So, instead of worrying about Bitch Bootcamp: Week FIVE last night, The BITCH went home and enjoyed a good book and a bottle of wine. This week, take the lesson from Week FOUR a step further. If you don’t make time for you, who will? NO ONE. Not used to doing something for yourself? At a loss deciding what to do? The BITCH has some suggestions:
1. Go dancing – hell dance in the rain in your backyard. Let the neighbors think you’re crazy.
2. Take a bath – make sure you have music to listen to, so you can drown out the sound of your family crying that you aren’t making dinner yet.
3. Make yourself a treat – just for you. Don’t share.
4. Go buy yourself the sexiest shoes you can find. Shoes are THERAPY.
5. Call in sick. Stay in bed all day and watch movies or read a book. Or if you dare, treat yourself to lunch at a restaurant close to the office, hoping a coworker sees you.
6. Pull out a map – close your eyes and point. Fill up the tank and head to there… or at least the closest town to there (Hey, even The BITCH won’t make you climb a mountain or walk to the bottom of a lake).
7. Go to a movie. By yourself.
How can a true BITCH be bitchy if she’s too tired and cranky to let the world know who’s boss? And remember, if you hear protests, refer back to Week ONE.